Come and join us on our fantastic 7 night Bootcamp Retreats in the Fabulous Albufeira, Algarve. It is the perfect opportunity for you to have a holiday whilst also increasing your fitness, losing weight, and feeling amazing!
We offer two options for our Portugal Bootcamp in the Algarve
Both options are a fantastic week and will give you perfect kick-start with a like minded bunch of ladies
What’s included in our Portugal Bootcamp?
- Accommodation (varies dependant on choice)
- All Meals/Snack (varies dependant on choice)
- Return airport transfers
- Up to 6 hours of training per day. Our day starts at 7am, finishing at 7pm and includes a complete variety of sessions including box fit, circuits, hit, core, zumba, beach sessions plus lots more! We also understand that everybody comes for different reasons, whether its weight-loss, fitness, or relaxation – which is why all sessions are optional and depending on your goals we will advise on how many sessions to do to help you achieve them.
- Healthy living workshops on exercise, lifestyle and nutrition
- Complete lifestyle analysis — This will include measurements on arrival and before departure.
- Relaxation time — we will have a few hours chill out time daily where you can relax, soak up the sunshine, and have freedom to explore the area
- Flights — available from all budget airlines to Faro (approx. £100 return – use skyscanner)
- Extra activities – on the last day we offer a choice of local excursions
Book Now to confirm your Portugal Bootcamp
To secure your place all we need is a £99 deposit with the balance due 6 weeks prior to the start date.
To book for our Ladies Only Fitness & Weightloss Bootcamp Retreat CLICK HERE
Check out the reviews below too! We have ladies coming back year after year
Diane’s Testimonial (May 2016)
I arrived at the bootcamp in Portugal feeling a bit apprehensive as I had never attended one before and was nervous, as to whether I would cope with the same being an older lady.
The group I was with was very friendly and fitness levels were varied. Steve and Louise welcomed us to the camp and explained how they intended to organise activities. They were very encouraging and positive.
We started the activities and I joined in with these, sometimes very surprised as to how much I could do. Over the week I joined in almost all of the activities on offer including, aerobics, yoga, pilates, aquafit and several I had never tried before, such as circuits, boxercise, volleyball and many more. All through the week Louise and Steve gave encouragement and for those who struggled with any activity gave another alternative exercise as and where necessary.
All in all I had a great week, lost 6lbs altogether (once I had been home for a day or two). I found the workshops very informative and am happy to recommend this bootcamp to anyone who wants to get fit, lose weight and have fun!
Sarah’s Testimonial (May 2016)
I was very nervous about going to the bootcamp in Portugal. Being a larger lady, although I do attend classes at the gym, I was worried all the other girls would be super fit and I would just be left feeling bad about myself. But I wanted to kick start some weight loss having tried every diet and always putting the weight back on.
My initial nervousness was mis-guided; all the girls were great, of all different ability, shapes, sizes and age. We became a great team and encouraged each other along the way. I have made some great friend from the week in Portugal and will keep in touch.
Steve and Louise were great, they chose to encourage rather than a military style bootcamp that worked great for us all. I was able to do more exercise than I have ever done before and am truly proud of the amount of exercise I was able to do.
One of the added bonuses of this was the ongoing support; exercise routines I would do at home were provide, and lots of nutritional information that was provide during the week, was sent to enable to journey to continue. They also kept in touch to see how my progress was going.
During the bootcamp, I lost 2kg in the week of bootcamp, and at least an inch from my waist, chest, hips and thigh. Overall, I have lost a stone, and am more motivated than ever to keep on the journey.
Thank you to Steve and Louise, and I hope to return for a weekend and another week in Portugal soon